Tesla is seeking a Construction EHS Project Coordinator to support safety activities. The Construction EHS Project Coordinator will provide ongoing support to the construction EHS organization. This position will function as a coordinator who will provide visibility to management and project leadership regarding completion of the pre-entry questionnaire form, contractor safety audits, training, inspections and EHS documentation compliance.
- Review and highlight outstanding action items in the Safety Action Item Log (SAIL) for both contractors and Tesla.
- Communicate with contractors minimum program and training requirements when conducting specialized work according to the Pre-Entry Questionnaire submittal
- Respond to stakeholders in compiling data for request regarding orientation and training completions
- Data entry for compliance, new hires and safety training/orientation
- Conduct audits on the contractor Training Matrix to ensure training records are current and properly retained by the contract company
- Create and maintain the weekly safety report and distribute to project leadership
- Compile and distribute safety reports utilizing Gensuite
- Assist in administration and execution of safety programs
- Review and post safety meeting and Lessons Learned
- Track weekly contractor audits, inspections and other deliverables to ensure compliance with Tesla requirements
- Compile contractor monthly injury and illness reports and distribute to site leadership
- Maintain well organized filing and tracking systems
- Perform retrieval of documents or information in support of safety contracts
- High school diploma or GED, experience in EHS field preferred.
- Ability to navigate on the internet and download files/programs.
- Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong PC skills including exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and proficiency in the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, and PowerPoint) required.
- Possesses knowledge of legal repercussions of workplace accidents.
- Demonstrates familiarity with job site machinery and products.
- Communicates clearly and effectively.
- Exhibits strong organizational skills.
- Possesses solid problem-solving and analytical abilities.
- Works well with a team.
- Desire to do the impossible with a positive and professional “never say die” attitude.
- Ability to communicate clearly and interface with team members.