- Design, development, and analysis of system and software architectures for ADAS sensing technologies.
- Design and implementation and testing of algorithms for detection, discrimination and tracking systems.
- Modeling and simulation of system designs to demonstrate performance metrics
- Work with electrical and mechanical engineers to create tightly integrated hardware features
- Develop unique solutions and efficient implementations of algorithms for challenging mission applications
- Use common industry signal processing tools such as IDL, MATLAB, Python or C++ to analyze data and generate algorithms
- Analyze system level signal propagation, mmwave RF system performance, requirements development and review. Potential for broad range of problems and need to have the willingness to learn and tackle new problems
- Collaborate with a broad range of cross-functional teams including mechanical, software, program management, and senior leadership
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Math, or Physics required;
- 6+ years of experience in stochastic signal processing experience with knowledge in detection and estimation techniques is required.
- 2 - 5 years of experience running and modifying tactical simulations, including embedded tactical code is a plus
- Experience with algorithm development is required
- Experience with target recognition, imaging recognition, or pattern recognition
- Working knowledge of MATLAB and one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Java Programming, or Python
- Strong mathematical skills
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Interest in working with experts in the fields of RF systems
- Experience with signal processing techniques in complex propagation environments is a plus.