Tesla seeks a talented Deployment Specialist to support the Charging Infrastructure team in the Southeast region. The Deployment Specialist is responsible for operationalizing and catalyzing the critical success factors associated with development, installation and construction of Tesla Superchargers. This role requires an individual with exceptional organization, communication, time management, and problem solving skills, who can execute autonomously. This role requires flexibility and adaptability to the evolving needs of Tesla’s programs, projects, and organization. The Deployment Specialist will report to the Southeast Regional Deployment Manager, overlooking both installation management and construction management.
Stakeholder Management: liaison with third party vendors and contractors and liaison with Tesla cross-functional teams (e.g. field service, headquarters operations)
Vendor Management: new vendor set up and supplier and contractor onboarding and coordination
Supply Chain Management of Tesla Trade Fixtures and Construction Material: purchasing, ordering and shipment tracking; logistics and storage
Data Management: accuracy and consistency across tools, databases and reports and regular reporting on progress to critical milestones
Budgeting: project cost estimation, purchase order and change order creation and tracking
Permitting: jurisdiction outreach, municipal code and ordinance research, permit package creation, submission and fulfillment.
Special duties as assigned, including occasional drafting of construction drawings
- Innovation – Seek and share innovations that elevate Tesla’s processes and program
- Autonomy - Autonomous, energetic approach to execution and achievement
- Organization - Highly organized, and capable of managing multiple simultaneous projects
- Time Management – Adept at prioritization and elimination of interruptions
- Communication - Strategic listener, conscious conversationalist, and highly collaborative
- Proficiency in Excel, SharePoint, PowerBI, BlueBeam (or similar) and CRM-like applications
- Notary Public a plus