The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering alphabetic, numeric, or symbolic data from source documents a web-based database. Compare data entered with source documents, corrects entered data if necessary. May compile, sort, and verify accuracy of data to be entered.
- Entry of data into web-based database program in compliance with established policies and procedures
- Ensure timely and accurate processing of all designated data entry.
- Identify discrepant data both in writing and verbally to supervisor.
- Filing, copying, and other general clerical duties as necessary
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
Strong detail orientation.
- Excellent data entry skills required, including touch typing and 10-key.
- Experience handling high-volume, sensitive, routine work.
- 2-4 years of Data Entry experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to process in bound email request quickly
- After attaining understanding of work flow; able to work efficiently in the team to chase data gaps
- Requires very strong Microsoft Excel background including pivot tables, vlookups, index match, etc.