This candidate will have a strong background in marketing platform strategy, operations and automation, and will be tasked with creating, implementing, and improving best practices to continually enhance digital communication efforts.
The ideal candidate is technical but has creative insight and benchmarks all decisions against a customer-first focus. They are organized, results-driven, have impeccable attention to detail and a passion for digital content marketing applications. They’re a strong collaborator, who’s confident clearly and concisely communicating with global stakeholders.
In this role, the candidate will have the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the best experts in their field, the most innovative products in the world and help shape our global customer communication strategies.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 3 plus years’ experience working with Marketing Automation platforms and managing integrated digital marketing campaigns
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Basic knowledge of Jira
- Basic understanding of CRM and CMS systems
- Basic knowledge of Python is beneficial, but not required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
- Interest in learning new marketing technologies
- Day-to-day email campaign management; development, execution, segmentation, testing, deployment and reporting/ analytics
- Working closely with global stakeholders (Designers, Copywriters and campaign leads from any business unit) to oversee end-to-end campaigns
- Championing customer experience in the development of all communications