An architectural carpenter at Tesla will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects and tasks. Types of work include: A well-qualified applicant will have experience in many aspects of carpentry and will not hesitate to learn new aspects of carpentry. You will also be asked train of new employees and work alongside other trades to complete projects.
- Complete steel stud framing, drywall and finishing, wall repair, paint, ceramic tile, temporary partitions, temporary stairs and temporary handrails.
- Plan material lists and work plans based off drawings or field walks
- Complete job scopes outside of normal core competencies as required
- Lead the execution of small construction projects
- Operating scissor lifts, boom lifts and forklifts
- Minimum 3 years verifiable experience as a Carpenter
- The ability to read and understand drawings and specifications
- Strong working knowledge of job site safety with ability to thoroughly evaluate job hazards and complete pre-work task planning with an emphases on identifying hazards
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, along with the ability to interact with all levels of management; must have high degree of initiative, and the ability to work alone and effectively with other people
- Extensive knowledge in using hand and power tools
- The ability to think outside the box and find innovative solutions
- Willingness to travel