What To Expect
The construction logistics coordinator is responsible for all aspects of the logistics, supply chain, stores management, development and optimization of site logistics solutions to meet the needs of the Gigafactory Texas project. The logistics coordinator will be required to coordinate the movement of people, goods and equipment at the construction site and control site facilities.
What You’ll Do:
What You’ll Bring:
- Supports the Logistics Manager to monitor and update the project logistics management plan
- Interfaces within the construction management and logistics team to ensure coordination and implementation of logistics works is in line with and supports the overall allocated project deliverables
- Support the construction supervisors and contractors to resolve security and logistics issues.
- Monitoring and reporting on the performance of the construction supervisors and the contractors.
- 2+ years of project experience working in the construction industry required
EIT certification preferred
- Experience with large manufacturing facilities construction sites
- Proficient with MS Office Suite of tools, exposure to schedule software
Experience and skills of managing consultants and contractors
If you don’t find what you’re looking for, please send your resume to: GigaTexasJobs@tesla.com