Collision Repair Customer Support Specialist
The Tesla Body Repair Program is seeking a Collision Repair Customer Support Specialist to work on one of the most progressive vehicle brands in the world. This position will involve supporting the Internal Body Shop in all aspects of its Authorized Collision Program.
Work scheduling maintenance
Liaison between Customer Claim Specialists and the Body Shop
Vehicle arrival preparation
WARP and CCC administration arrival
Customer communication and expectation
Rental coordination and hand off
Vehicle status updates
Material and supplies reordering
Repair review and delivery
Perform other related duties as assigned.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts
3-5 years of experience in the collision industry. High school diploma or equivalent; Certificate from Vocational School in Collision Repair preferred. Valid Driver’s License and a good driving record with at least 2 years of driving experience and insurable. Excellent written and verbal communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions. Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including the public. Microsoft Office experience preferred. Must be willing to train others Must be comfortable working in a collision shop environment Ability to work independently in limited supervision environments. Must be at least 18 years of age