Maintain material BOM based on program timing; Coordinate with Purchase, Research, Quality and MFG on “production trial run” implementation from application to final report based on “Engineering Change Order” or other authorization; Coordinate breakpoint with Supplier, Purchase, Research, Quality and MFG.
1. Maintain and release Material BOM for new program launch, model year change, etc.
2. Fully understand ECO change intent and requirement, calculate breakpoint forecast date, coordinate the implementation of material breakpoint.
3. Maintain and update engineering change data in ERP
4. Coordinate “production trial run” implementation from applying, material procuring, implementing and reporting, to rest parts' disposal.
5. Coordinate the implementation of Part Release Validation
1. Strong knowledge of MRP/ERP with a solid understand of discrete manufacturing, bills of material, product lifecycle management, procure to pay processes and supply chain operations.
2. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to evaluate and analyze data to enable operational decision-making or present clear recommendations to leadership.
3. Passionate and high energy, with the diplomacy and cooperative style necessary to positively influence others, both inside and outside of Tesla.
4. Ability to write, speak and present effectively and persuasively.
5. Ability to work independently on multiple tasks and projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Flexibility and adaptability are key.
6. Detail-oriented and organized.