Tesla’s Associate Service Managers are responsible for driving excellent results in customer service and operational efficiency in our service centers.
Expectations and Responsibilities:
Our Associate Service Managers must assist in the daily operations of the Service Center to ensure the delivery excellent results and achieve goals quarter after quarter, month after month, on all aspects of customers, people, operations, and financials.
- : Our customers are changing the world, and it is your responsibility to exceed their expectations of what a service experience should be. We expect you to go above and beyond for our customers. As an Associate Service Manager, you will coach your team to elevate their customer service approach and assist the team in developing and implementing appropriate standards and processes to continuously elevate the overall service experience.
- : Our Associate Service Managers lead by example, and we expect you to put your team’s success before your own. Your team will look to you to champion open communication, active problem solving, and a positive work environment. You must have the ability to inspire and coach your team to meet both daily and strategic goals, and partner with the Service Manager to ensure the development and growth of your team.
: As an Associate Service Manager, you must understand every aspect of your service center’s performance, and work with our Service leaders to increase efficiency and drive continuous improvement in all aspects of operations. You must actively facilitate exceptional team performance and partner with your team to identify and remove waste in operational processes. We expect you to promote safety, efficiency, quality, and overall excellence in all of your actions and decisions.
: Our Associate Service Managers are expected to understand our business, know their numbers and ensure excellence in the center’s daily operations to achieve specific goals in productivity, quality, output, cost as well as revenue / margin where applicable.
Our Associate Service Managers act in the best interest of Tesla at all times. You must have a passion for our mission, our people, and our customers.
- Technical acumen is required – you must develop a knowledge of all Tesla products, as well as Service systems, processes, and procedures.
Attitude and approach is everything. You must:
Be a leader and a team-player.
Love to change the status quo and work well in high-pressure situations. Exceptional prioritization and time management skills are essential for success.
Be strategic and proactive. You must think and plan ahead to give your team the tools they need to be successful.
Be self-aware, flexible and open-minded.
- Possess a rare combination of analytical thinking, hands-on problem solving, and a customer-service mindset.
- Be an advocate for your customers and your team. Your success depends on theirs.
- As a full time Tesla employee you will receive full benefits from day 1 for you and your dependents.
- Kaiser and UnitedHealthcare PPO and HSA plans (including infertility coverage)
- 3 medical plan choices with $0 paycheck contribution
- Vision & dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
- Company paid Life, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability
- 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and other financial benefits
- Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
- Back-up childcare and employee discounts