Tesla is accelerating the world's transition to sustainable energy. Revolutionary strategies and products were developed within a few years and successfully launched on a large scale. This is only possible through extraordinary speed, innovation and efficiency.
Gigafactory Berlin forms the perfect basis for rolling out Tesla's incredible success story in Europe. The most important pillar for this are our employees. Their passion, motivation and engagement ensure that we achieve our goals. We are looking for you to continue and expand this success story together.
The Access Control Specialist is responsible for monitoring, tracking, and coordinating all security and access permissions for new employees, contractors, and vendors. The Specialist shall maintain and update access levels for existing employees and contingent workers. Using a variety of systems, this role will assist with requests both in-person and email/ticketing system. The Access Control Specialist will troubleshoot, assess, and triage access control issues as required.
- Able to adapt to communication styles to suit different audiences at Tesla.
- Action-oriented, able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Provide exceptional customer service while supporting external partners with requests through established communication channels.
- Manage and maintain all requests, resolving within the Service Level Agreement (SLA) guidelines.
- Adhere and follow the guidelines established through the Global Access Control Program.
- Identify issues with badging processes and equipment and bring to the attention of management.
- Develop is insightful recommendations to address complex operational and strategic problems.
What we offer
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Access Control Systems (ACS).
- Minimum 1 year of experience in a help desk environment or customer service-oriented office.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new technology.
- Able to remain calm and handle high stress situations in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Self-motivated and able to multitask.
- Excellent communication skills and professional fluency in English. German plus to have
You will be working in our state-of-the-art Gigafactory where you’ll solve the world's most interesting problems with the best and brightest people who share a passion to change the world. Tesla’s compensation package includes competitive salary and Tesla shares or bonusses. Typical benefits that are offered are a pension program, 30 vacation days, employee insurances, relocation and commuting support.
Application for this role needs to be done in English