Are you a facility expert who can develop a fantastic work environment? Confident in people management and liaising with internal stakeholders and external parties? Then this role has the perfect ingredients!
In this role you will be part of the global Real Estate & Facilities Management team and will have regional responsibility for the DACH region to create and maintain safe, compliant and great places to work and provide staff with an excellent level of facilities services according the global direction. You will need to be aligned with regional HR and General Management to support the local business needs in the best way possible.
You will also...
Co-develop the overall Facilities strategy, and drive the translation thereof into policies and operational plans into the region
Manage the local Corporate Facilities Managers on all sites within the DACH region
Provide guidance and general instructions and supervise their progress and results
Ensure all facilities are compliant in all ways
- Incorporate the latest market developments/best practices and bring outside knowledge into the organization
Advise and challenge stakeholders mostly on regional and country management level, and manage possible conflicting interests
Identify improvements, and implement new processes and systems for measuring productivity, efficiencies, and bringing in overall improvements
- Build high performance, collaborative teams who demonstrate a strong client-focused approach, a commitment to excellence and innovation through coaching, clear communication and direction
Responsible for regional operational budget planning
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in managing an international facility management team.
- Experience in successfully creating a corporate facilities function
- Experience in creating and leading facilities management related projects
Functional facilities management knowledge •
- Capability to think 1-3 years ahead
- Highly developed skills in motivating and influencing people in order to achieve end results
- Opportunities to develop and progress in a varied role
Competitive salary and unlimited contract
- A dynamic, welcoming workplace in Berlin
- Fantastic international team and company events
A pension plan
A budget for ordering lunches via Takeaway Pay