We are looking for a passionate Social Media Marketing Manager for the Middle East & North Africa region. In this role, you will lead the strategy, production, and distribution of always-on content through Spotify paid and owned channels and help build local & regional marketing programs. The ideal candidate for this role is a creative hybrid with a strong social media background and experience in driving content initiatives forward from ideation to creation and distribution. Most importantly, you have fun at work and a desire to make a positive impact for music fans and audio listeners. This role will be on-boarded from Dubai.
What you'll do
Help make Spotify the go-to destination for music fans and audio listeners in the Middle East & North Africa
Lead social media and CRM consumer marketing campaigns across MENA
You have strong expertise and a feel for culture and trends that will help develop, build and produce outstanding marketing content
- Build a strong social media presence that people look forward to hearing from and engaging with across all our social platforms
Own and drive regional always-on content marketing programs
Localize global marketing programs for the region
- Provide, analyse and present weekly performance metrics to the wider team with clear suggestions to further develop and support other functions’ business objectives
Work closely with cross-functional Spotify teams locally and globally
- Help build marketing investment strategies based on the company’s business goals. Work with external partners (creative/ media) and lead the relationship with the social agency
Continue to refine the Always On social strategy, review social listening reports and implement changes quickly (based on key takeaways)
- Project manage your social budgets and raise PO’s accordingly
Who you are
You have proven experience for a minimum of 5-7years in the (Social Media) Marketing industry (client-side, media company, or media agency)
Planning & distributing strategies for social media campaigns has been an integral part of your previous work history
- Reporting & analysis skills, with the ability to present in a clear and concise manner
- Broad Marketing experience across all marketing & media channels.
- You have a deep knowledge of Arabic cultures & nuances across the MENA region, with a particular emphasis on KSA
You are highly creative and always on the pulse of social media trends and tech innovations and able to implement things quickly
- Comfortable with working for a global company with evening calls to the USA
- Strong analytical skills and experience in working with ad-tech tools
You're a great teammate and always have a positive and humble attitude
You are a self-learner, are comfortable with constantly evolving environments and challenging goals
You are well organized, dedicated, with the ability to plan, deliver and pay exceptional attention to detail
You are adept at analyzing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
You possess a perfect level of written and spoken English
- Fluent in Arabic (written & verbal) is essential
- Familiarity with Spotify as a user and proud fan
Perks of being in the band
Extensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse.
Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success.
Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents.
All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub.
Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs.
Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at Spotify
Spotify is an equal opportunity employer. You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.