Our 95,000+ employees are the keys to our success. Through quality craftsmanship, we take pride in providing industry-leading products and services for our customers. There’s an exciting future ahead for our company. I invite you to help us create it.~ Tom Rutledge, Chairman and Chief Executive OfficerDirect Sales Representative Position at a Glance: (to view "A Day in the Life of a Direct Sales Rep” go here!
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), the leading broadband communications company and the second-largest cable operator in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. Spectrum Business® similarly provides scalable, tailored, and cost-effective broadband communications solutions to business organizations, such as business-to-business Internet access, data networking, business telephone, video and music entertainment services, and wireless backhaul. The advertising sales and production services are sold under the Spectrum Reach™ brand. News and sports networks are operated under the Spectrum Networks brand.Culture:
We believe in fostering a culture in which every employee feels respected, engaged, and able to reach their full potential. Our hardworking and diverse workforce is focused on helping our business grow, and we are committed to helping them grow. Together we will deliver industry-leading products and services and exceed customer expectations.Benefits:
Providing our employees and their families with access to comprehensive health coverage, helping build wealth for retirement and offering educational and development opportunities are of the utmost importance to us. Our employees are also eligible for select complimentary or discounted Spectrum products and services.Direct Sales Representative Position at a Glance: (to view "A Day in the Life of a Direct Sales Rep”à go here!
- The full-time Outside Direct Sales Representative role is focused on selling Spectrum’s core products and is the ideal position for sales pros and individuals looking to launch their Sales Career. You will appreciate flexibility, with career advancement opportunities and unlimited commission.
- This role is ideal for goal-oriented, self-motivated professionals who thrive on meeting new people by selling our essential services to residential residents through door-to-door activity.
A Perfect Fit for You:
- Benefits include paid comprehensive training, guaranteed base salary plus unlimited commission, excellent health benefits, paid time off, free Spectrum services, 401(k) plan with company match, and more.
Are you a self-starter, with a passion for success, great people skills, and a willingness to learn? This is an exciting opportunity to enter the technology and entertainment industries as an Outside Direct Sales Representative at Spectrum. With our exceptional career mobility, superior products, reputation for service, and more than 12 million potential new customers within our network's reach, now is a great time to join our team!Getting up to speed:
Our virtual classroom and hands-on training philosophy partners you with established pros to learn the sales skills needed to close the deals in no time. Throughout your Direct Sales career at Spectrum, you will always have the continuing support and encouragement of your fellow Outside Sales Reps, Sales Supervisors, Managers, and company leadership.You have Unlimited Potential:
We value our Direct Sales Representatives and recognize outstanding individual contributions. As part of our Direct Sales team, you will be rewarded for your performance AND receive a competitive salary, unlimited commission plan as well as a $2,500 training bonus (for new Outside Representatives). The more you sell, the closer you become to realizing an unlimited earning potential!We’ll have Your Back:
At Spectrum, training and team building are our priorities. We want you to succeed in territory sales, so we offer support such as:
Keep Moving Forward:
- Peer mentoring and regular group huddles
- Ongoing cutting-edge training
- Solid leads to give you a strong start
As a motivated and dedicated member of the Spectrum Outside Sales team, you will have the opportunity to enhance your sales skills and advance in your career. Many of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves, and what they learned on the job allowed them to become our talented leaders of today. You will have the benefit of this leadership to keep you career moving forward.Your Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office:
Learn about your community while selling advanced TV, high-speed Internet, mobile and voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles.Here's what you need to get started:
· Experience in a customer service or sales role; territory sales experience a plus
· Willingness to work daytime through evening hours and weekends
· Valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record and use of a reliable personal vehicle
· Motivation to sell door-to-door in assigned residential areas.
· Ability to work outdoors in adverse weather conditions
· Engaging interpersonal skillsThe health and safety of our employees and candidates are very important to us. We are closely monitoring the current COVID-19 situation and adjusting our procedures as needed. In addition to virtual recruiting tools, the Multi-Tenant Sales Teams have also adopted important safety regulations for all Outside Sales Reps. Those steps include “start from home” where Reps go directly into the field without reporting to an office and usage of appropriate PPE including facemasks and hand sanitizer. Additionally, Reps are not entering homes but conducting all sales conversations at a 6ft distance.Direct Sales Representative Position at a Glance: (to view "A Day in the Life of a Direct Sales Rep”à go here!
Charter is an equal opportunity employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO Is the Law poster: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- sales or customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)