Smartly.io has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Science Partner to join our growing Performance team in the Americas.
We are looking for a customer-facing data scientist who enjoys analyzing complex systems and can communicate findings to customers and partners clearly and concisely. Your role is essential in making sure we can systematically improve optimization across our customers.
You will work with our global team of customer-facing data scientists based in our offices in Helsinki, New York, San Francisco, and Singapore. In this role you will analyze, validate, and test best practices in paid social advertising. You will be working closely together with both product development and commercial colleagues.
As Marketing Science Partner you will...
What we are looking for...
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement consultant for key strategic advertisers by analyzing customers? performance marketing data and develop methods to figure out what works and, more importantly, why it works
- Drive to be the best in the world at optimizing digital advertising in a cross-platform world with expertise and will to experiment across the platforms Smartly.io serves.
- Provide feedback to and collaborate with Product team and Partnerships to identify opportunities for new features
- Consult customers on Smarlty.io optimization features, and A/B and incrementality testing, and communicate complex research results to a general audience
- Drive customer and industry adoption of optimization best practices, measurement methodologies, and products
- Perform performance meta analyses, vertical research, and playbooks based on scientifically sound analytics
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Economics, or a related quantitative field or similar knowledge
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills as well as familiarity with large data sets and data manipulation tools
- Ability and willingness to become an expert in digital performance marketing
- Experience working with structured and unstructured data-sets, statistical software such as R and/or Python, and SQL
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, collaborating with technical and non-technical stakeholders in a customer-facing role
- Previous experience in account management, sales, project management or consulting is a plus
- Legal right to work in the United States
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 450 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.