Are you passionate about being at the forefront of the ever-evolving social advertising industry? Do you take pride in driving retention and growth among valued customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed?
We're looking for a dynamic Customer Success Associate to join us, as part of our growing Enterprise Customer Success team, in our mission to help advertisers unlock greater performance and creativity in social advertising by combining ad buying and creative automation.
As a Customer Success Associate at Smartly.io, you will work together with our Customer Success Managers to help manage a growing book of business in the Turkish market and take ownership of projects to support driving adoption and outcomes leading to advocacy, expansion and renewals across our customer portfolio in the region. You will also get to collaborate with our partners like Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat as well as our Product and Engineering teams. You look forward to being part of a team of Humble Hungry Hunters dedicated to helping customers grow and get the most value out of their social advertising, delivering world-class support, challenging the status quo and building solutions for business needs and outcomes.
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We're definitely looking for you, if you...
As a Customer Success Associate at Smartly.io, you will...
- Have a passion for customer success and online advertising and keeping up with the ever-changing ecosystem.
- Are highly empathetic, with a positive attitude and a strong desire to help our customers reach their goals.
- Have a results-driven mentality, with a bias for action and collaboration.
- Are able to explain complex concepts clearly and translate data into insights.
- Have strong spoken and written communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team in the region to deliver an exceptional customer experience and ensure our customers get the most value out of their social advertising.
- Develop yourself in building and maintaining relationships, while working to mitigate churn and drive engagement and renewals.
- Become an expert in the Smartly.io platform and social advertising in general so as to be able to continuously solve problems for customers and provide best practices and consultative advice.
- Collaborate effectively with our partners and across our internal functions including Sales, Marketing, Technical Solutions, Services, Product and Engineering.
- Help gather feedback from our customers to inform our sales process and product roadmap.
- Help Smartly.io build a world-class Customer Success organization; contribute to build a library of knowledge that differentiates us from competitors and helps win and retain customers, optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives.
Bringing brands and people together smartly. We are building a platform that combines media buying, creative, and data to automate every step of digital advertising.
We manage 2.5B€ in ad spend and serve more than 650 brands worldwide, including eBay, Uber and TechStyle. Our technology liberates marketers from manual work and allows them to focus on what matters.
As a fast-paced growth company, Smartly.io offers opportunities to maximize your learning and amplify your impact. With colleagues from 62 nationalities, you'll work in a collaborative and inclusive environment built on a culture of trust, transparency, and feedback. Join our global team of over 600 Smartlies in reshaping the future of marketing. Learn more at smartly.io/careers and smartly.io/our-leadership-and-culture.
We are currently running fully remote recruitment processes due to the global pandemic. Read more here.
Reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities
Smartly.io is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or special needs in our job application procedures and working environment. If you need assistance or have any questions please contact us at email@example.com.