Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
At Siemens Healthineers, we are passionate about enabling healthcare professionals to deliver high quality patient care, and to do so affordably. A leading global healthcare company, Siemens Healthineers continues to strengthen our portfolio of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics, while adding new offerings such as managed services, consulting, and healthcare IT services – as well as further technologies in the growing market for therapeutic and molecular diagnostics.
Siemens Healthineers develops innovations that support better patient outcomes with greater efficiencies, giving providers the confidence they need to meet the clinical, operational and financial challenges of a changing healthcare landscape.
RSC Technical Support
- Provide product support remotely or on-site.
- Proactively monitor systems using Siemens Remote Services
- Share expert advice, training, and technical assistance to support staff and train lower level employees.
- Successfully demonstrates leading-edge or extensive knowledge in a technical specialty
- Monitoring the ongoing field actions and managing the escalation process to ensure customer satisfaction is maintained and business outcomes are achieved.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Interact with Customers and CSE's to provide remote support
- Utilize Good Documentation practices to record work performed.
- Dispatch notifications to CSE's and provide quality action plans
- Use remote diagnostics to troubleshoot and resolve technical issues
- Follow escalation process and communicate with HSC.
- Provide feedback to the factory regarding system performance
- Be willing to work 2nd shift and work On-call when necessary
- Stay current on Siemens' training
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Associates degree or 2 years of vocational technical training required.
- More than 10 years’ experience working on XP-WH/SP/UR systems
- Ability to troubleshoot and fix problems remotely using Siemens Remote Services
- Good communication skills
- Spanish would be a benefit but not necessary. There is Regional Support for Mexico that would benefit greatly from this.
- Candidates are preferred to have a background supporting Women's Health, Urology, and Mobiles systems. Experience on Inspiration/Revelations/Fusion, Uroskop Omnia Max/Access, and Mobilett Family product lines is highly recommended.
- Valid US passport will be required for international travel.
- Note that shifts may rotate, depending on team and/or business needs.
- Working in the West Coast/Midwest Zone is preferred.
- Internet bandwidth available to handle applications required for work performance. Please note that DSL/Dial-up are not considered adequate
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.