Seeking a Technical Architect - Onboarding with a passion for technology, the ability to understand and assess new technologies and
understanding their applicability to business. We are seeking a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of
the best Architects in the Market. Today Siemens serves a multitude of industries and other regulated markets worldwide
in delivery of Cloud Application Services. Our architects support the Cloud Application Services business by providing
architecture leadership and innovation that improve the services we provide to our clients. The primary focus of this role is
to be a lead architect supporting the onboarding of solutions within the Xcelerator portfolio of Siemens Digital Industries
- Design and lead the roll out of the onboarding process for Xcelerator portfolio offerings.
- Coordinate activities with the portfolio segment teams and Cloud Application Services teams for onboarding.
process adherence, reviews and testing.
- Continually optimize onboarding processes to meet the business requirements.
- Work across multiple functional workstreams to gather requirements and produce solution and or process
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Gather requirements and translate those requirements into short and long-term deliverables.
- Organize and lead teams on technical activities and co-ordinate on deliverables.
- Present to stakeholders on status of onboarding activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of IT experience.
- Experience with designing, consulting and implementing of monitoring applications.
- Advanced knowledge with multi-tenant architectures.
- Experience with ITIL methodology and deployment of ITIL process and standards into an organization.
- Comfortable with software development life cycles, test driven development, continuous integration and
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Ability to use a wide variety of opensource technologies and cloud services (experience with AWS is required).
- Demonstrable enterprise architecture planning and design skills.
- Good written, presentation and verbal communication skills.
- Good analytic, organization, presentation, customer service and facilitation skills.
- Experience with multi-tiered enterprise class applications such as in PLM, MOM etc.
- Knowledge of web applications, database and file management systems.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.