At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.What you will do for Siemens Smart Infrastructure:
Siemens is looking for an energetic Senior Administrative Assistant to support the business functions at their Irving and Austin (Bee Cave), TX, branch locations. This position works with various teams to provide the knowledge, resources, and tools that help Siemens deliver exceptional quality service to our clients and supports the National Operational Center’s and Digital Services Center’s market growth and profitability.
There are three primary areas of focus:
- Administrative Assistance: Provide exceptional administrative assistance to the team by direction of the Vice President.
- Office Management: Ensure smooth operation of the day-to-day activities of the office, working with outside vendors or internal projects.
- Culture Ambassador: Take initiative to guard and promote our ownership culture by encouraging a trusting, respectful, and friendly atmosphere.
This position covers many aspects; on a regular basis you will be solving IT problems, organizing events, and promoting office initiatives all while helping to make Siemens an employer of choice.
- Coordination of team events and/or meetings.
- SAP data entry
- Fleet Coordination
- On-boarding of new employees and employee resignation/terminations.
- Office Management: Act as the point of contact for third parties such as property manager, office suppliers, insurance brokers, bankers, accountant, etc.
- Manage office budget while ensuring office supplies are stocked.
- Ordering new/replacement office equipment such as computers, desks, chairs, etc.
- Keeping a tabs on the overall pulse of the office environment and coordinating fun, internal office activities such as birthdays, Family Day, welcome lunches, etc.
- Supporting business marketing and event planning and acting as the local business relations liaison.
- Planning and managing customer meetings, coordinating special projects and training sessions as assigned.
- Identify cost reduction activities
- High school diploma or GED. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working as an executive / team assistant; 7+ years preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge and experience with administrative software: Office 365, Microsoft Publisher, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, SAP, Safety Admin, IT Support.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.