Siemens Financial Services Inc (SFS), Project Structure Americas (PS-AM) is hiring a Senior Risk Manager
to be responsible for end-to-end new business analysis and execution and portfolio management for Structured Finance Risk Management team.
You will be responsible for reviewing and underwriting new healthcare real estate transactions using sound credit and structure analysis while managing a portfolio of closed and funded transactions for SFS. You will also be managing the adherence to all mandated SFS Credit Policies and Guidelines in the credit and structure analysis of prospective new transactions and include property/market site visits and meet with tenants and borrowers.
We need you to have knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare sector and current on industry drivers and issues. Preferably, experience with financial equity sponsors and highly structured commercial loan transactions.
- 10 years underwriting and portfolio management experience in commercial loan transactions, with minimum
- 5 years’ experience in commercial real estate credit analysis and portfolio management
- Familiarity with commercial loan documentation, due diligence and closing processes.
- Demonstrated experience negotiating, underwriting, and closing commercial loans used for acquisition and construction transactions. Commercial real estate transactions are preferred.
- Minimum 4-year college degree with a focus on Finance, Business Administration or Accounting.
- Demonstrate a comprehensive overall knowledge of credit, audit, and portfolio management as well as a general understanding of new business development and loan administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Ability to travel 15-20%
- MBA preferred or sufficient additional industry experience
- Completed formal bank credit training program
Siemens Financial Services
Siemens Financial Services, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.