Who designs your future? You do.
Are you looking for a career where you can showcase your technical aptitude and passion for problem solving to ensure your customers can work in a comfortable, safe, and energy-efficient environment? Then look to Siemens! Our Smart Buildings
help to create efficient, safe, responsive and responsible environments – and so, we are creating perfect places. We’re looking to empower people wanting to tackle the challenges facing society and who want to make real what matters most. Think this is you?
Join our team! Recognized by Fortune as World’s Most Admired Companies 2020.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company's success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure
What you will do for Siemens:
Siemens Building Products is looking for a National Account Manager (NAM) focused on Channel Sales for Building Automation HVAC Products. The territory is the entire United States. Home base for the candidate is flexible, with a requirement to live near a major airport. Travel expectation is 50%. The NAM will report to the National Sales Manager and will have no direct reports.
Key NAM Responsibilities Include:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and new customers at all position levels through civic and professional meetings, sales meetings, workshops, and trade shows.
- Coordinate account coverage between the NAM, Territory Sales Managers, Inside Sales, and Sales Agents
- Prospecting and onboarding new national accounts
- Developing strategies and business plans to maintain greater than market growth across the account base and to meet or exceed corporate sales targets
- Monitor sales activity and conduct regular reviews with customers
- Assist the Product Development team with new product roll outs including training, supporting documents, competitive analysis, test sights, promotions, and all other relevant activities
- Continue to develop product knowledge, selling skills, financial understanding, and management skills
- Create, maintain, and implement a Sales & Marketing Calendar of Activities to include but not limited to:
- Website reviews
- Communications (email blasts, webinars, Linkedin posts, in person meetings, etc)
- New product launches
- Customer meetings
- Effective use of Marketing funds
- 5+ years experience with Building Automation/HVAC products
- 5+ years experience calling on calling on executives in distribution
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Good mix of Account Management and New Business Development Skills
- Strong Sales and Marketing background with a track record of success in achieving goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization
- Competitive salary based on qualifications
- Health, dental, and vision plans with options
- Matching 401(k)
- Competitive paid time off plan, holidays, and floating holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Company cell phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and professional career development
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available
- Overtime, on-call pay, and company uniform and vehicle for eligible positions
This job may be based in Colorado. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com/siemens/index.html. The base salary range for this position in Colorado is $82,518 - $122,604 and the annual incentive target is 45% of base salary..
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.