At Siemens Digital Industries Software, you will join a globally distributed team that’s driving the future of marketing. We believe in people-first marketing and people-first work! We are looking for an experienced SaaS e-commerce marketing professional to execute digital marketing at scale to activate a wide range of target segments with global impact. Bringing your experience of the B2B buyer’s journey, engagement strategies, and execution, you’ll immediately make an impact through a positive relationship with your peers, content marketing specialists, and a large team of B2B marketing professionals.
As an e-Commerce Specialist, you spend your days developing strategies to increase our e-commerce sales through testing and optimizing every stage of the purchase process. You will organize, develop, and execute e-commerce marketing plans. Thinking customer-first, you build digital experiences for our digital store. You love to test, optimize, and try new tactics! To be successful in this role, you should have experience in demand generation marketing and e-commerce for software. You will work with regional teams and partners around the globe, so international marketing experience is helpful. Together, we will continually review the digital store performance and results to ensure we exceed our team’s targets. Your ability to optimize the customer experience through a digital exchange will help small businesses find, adopt, expand, and renew their use of our rapidly growing Xcelerator portfolio.
- Write and edit product content on e-Commerce websites/portals.
- Set standards, systems, and next practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, branding, IT) to provide updated content that will be shared across e-Commerce platforms.
Provide support and tight-knit collaboration with other areas of inbound and outbound marketing, including PPC, Email Marketing, SEO, Keyword Research, Google Analytics, Website UX, and Paid Social Media.
- Identify SEO standard methodologies regarding product offerings, orders, and pricing policies.
- Supervise changes in product sales by using web analytics and other enterprise platforms.
- Ability to work across silos and maintain attention to detail.
- Continually analyze, execute, and provide improvements to the customer experience as it relates to navigation and product listing pages
- Strong understanding and comprehension of competitor landscapes and competitor site capabilities (navigation and filtering offerings from industry leaders)
- Strategize on quarterly and/or monthly promotional campaigns with team
- Partner with customer facing teams to understand customer feedback and requests for content enhancements
- Work directly with the product management teams to communicate accurate product benefits and details to customers through the product pages
- Keep cross-functional partners informed on category and navigation performance, using site analytics and customer feedback to help advise future development of the store website and its content
- Provide flawless customer experience when executing promotional strategies online
- Proven track record in e-Commerce business or B2B software marketing and sales.
- Hands-on management and maintenance of our e-Commerce website.
- Knowledgeable of the e-Commerce space that includes marketing strategies, product development, competitive strategies, consumer research, industry trends and usability.
- Knowledge of various platforms and online sales strategies and can be used to conduct digital sales or website conversions.
- Familiarity with web design and a keen eye to detail.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or relevant field or experience
- Healthcare benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- Life insurance
- Long-term and short-term disability plans covered by Siemens.
- 401K matching
- Unlimited personal time off, including paid volunteer time off
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities
are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
Percentage of travel: Less than 15%
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.