Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Financial Analyst
The incumbent of this position will be responsible for the coordination, consolidation and preparation of LD/MD SCM actual financial reporting results and budget/forecast submissions for SCM LD/MD/POC Manufacturing sites, OEM’s and Logistics locations including Demand Planning. Your primary focus will be on SPC, NCC, VOP, Productivity, Inventory, CAPEX, Headcount, Scrap and Volume analysis.
The role requires the financial analysis and research of complex SCM issues in order to provide top management with financial counsel and decision support. The candidate must possess the ability to proactively engage internal customers at various levels of the organization, facilitate healthy channels for communications, and successfully support SCM management in understanding the drivers of actual performance and future projections. The work environment is dynamic and requires the ability to work both independently with high attention to detail as well as fostering cross-functional collaboration.
You will be part of the BPC/FPnA SCM team located in the US and in Europe and part of the overall global Supply Chain Finance team of 40+ team members.
You will directly report to the Global Head of BPC SCM located in Europe.
This is a role well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their career. As a Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers:
- Reporting consolidated results to SCM internal and external stakeholders (e.g. SCM Site Controllers, SCM FI Heads, BL BPC).
- Consolidation of financial inputs from all LD SCM manufacturing (including OEM) and logistics locations as applicable.
- Consolidation, analysis and reporting of annual budget submissions for LD SCM with significant focus on Value of Production/Standard Product Costs and Net Manufacturing Contribution.
- Coordination, reconciliation and consolidation of Value of Production (VOP) in PowerBI by product line and manufacturing site in support of the monthly site reporting process.
- Preparation, consolidation, analysis and reporting of Non-Conformance Cost (NCC) including actual, forecast and budget on a quarterly basis in PowerBI.
- Consolidation of global End to End Inventory data from all SCM locations in support of Demand Planning.
- Monthly reconciliation of Watzer Inventory with the balance sheet to support the site monthly WD4 net inventory KPI reporting.
- Monthly global End to End Scrap and Cost of Shipment reporting in PowerBI.
- Monthly global Manufacturing Excess Cost reporting in PowerBI.
- Preparation of monthly Management Performance Dialogue report in PowerBI.
- Quarterly submission of the NCC summary report for inclusion in the DX Management internal book and support of any adhoc queries from QT, SCM management or CRM.
- Designing, building and reporting Jedox financials in PowerBI.
- Alignment of SCM financials between the various reporting methods – management accounting reports, SAP, GPR, Jedox and Esprit.
- Identifying, developing and driving process efficiencies that improve accuracy, quality and timeliness of the SCM Finance deliverables.
- Championing and fostering an environment of continuous improvement with emphasis on process re-engineering and automation of existing procedure.
- Being a digital ambassador for SCM and SCM liaison with BPC Digital Finance team.
Required skills to have for the success of this role:
- You have advanced computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and experience with ERP SAP.
- You have experience with visual BI (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, Qlik) preferred.
- You have experience working with large volume of data, SQL, SharePoint.
- You have excellent communication, writing and reporting skills to effectively communicate financial information.
- You have strong appreciation for the importance of ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting.
- You have ability and desire to plan, control, and contribute to solving complex problems.
- You are self-driven and resourceful to meet deadlines, achieve goals, work independently as well as in teams.
- You have flexibility to multi-task and adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities – ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- You have proven critical thinking skills and ability to apply technical guidelines to complex accounting problems.
- BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree. Certification may be required in some areas.
- 5+ years of successful experience in FP&A or related field and successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Previous related SCM/Operational Finance experience or interaction with SCM Finance related activities is preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.Organization:
Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.