We are looking for a Financial Analyst
to work in our Pension Fund Management (PFM) department.
Siemens’ Pension Fund Management (PFM) department is responsible for the oversight and investment management of over $15 billion of retiree benefit plan assets. The department manages assets for plans in the US, Canada and Mexico. PFM reports to Siemens global headquarters’ Pensions Department, a part of Siemens Financial Services, based in Munich, Germany. PFM, comprised of four team members, is based in Iselin, NJ.
As the Financial Analyst
in the PFM department, you will be responsible for the day-to-day financial and operational tasks associated with managing the investments of the Company’s Defined Benefit (“DB”) and Defined Contribution (“DC”) plans, reporting to the Senior Vice President, Chief Investment Officer.
- Manage and maintain the DC Plans
- Weekly rebalancing review between investment managers to ensure they are on target; analyze participant cash flows and make recommendations to ensure that cash is available for participant withdrawals from each investment option
- Track, report, and analyze actual versus forecast and prepare exhibits for inclusion in Investment Committee materials.
- Review the monthly performance reports received from the Custodian for accuracy and follow-up with the Custodian and/or investment managers as vital to reconcile differences in calculated performance
- Ensure transaction instructions are implemented as the need arises.
- Prepare and compile Investment Committee presentation materials for quarterly IC meetings.
- Use Custodian’s proprietary system to supervise investment managers’ compliance with their investment guidelines; research potential compliance violations and follow up with investment managers, as vital
- Work with SCC Benefits Accounting and external auditors during the Plans’ audits.
- Prepare legally required annual documents such as the Annual Fee Disclosure Notice, Annual Funding Notice, FBAR, CFTC Rule 4.5 Filing, and Form 5500.
- Maintain and manage service providers reports, contracts, and agreements.
- Assist the PFM team and outside vendors/consultants with ad hoc projects, including, but not limited to, investment manager transitions and triennial fee reviews.
- B.A./B.S. in Finance/Accounting/Economics/Business.
- 2 years of experience in the same or related field; Interest in financial markets
Expert with excel spreadsheet, macros and pivot tables
- Strong analytical and organization skills with accuracy and attention to details
- Strong communications skills both verbal and written
- Ability to recommend and implement work process improvements to increase effectiveness and efficiency
Controlling and Finance
Siemens Capital Company LLC
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.