We are looking for dedicated people with the skills and vision to build a better tomorrow by joining our manufacturing team! As a Shipping Coordinator you will Support the Production lines in the movement of freight, stock, supplies and other materials from one area to another, loading and unloading items onto trucks, shelves or pallets. Coordinates Material movement to meet productions schedules and maintain continuous flow of material.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years in manufacturing environment.
- Specialized Training: Knowledge of sit down and stand up industrial trucks.
- Knowledge: Knowledge on all the operations of the assembly / fabrication / process of the area.
- Skills: Basic computer skills and use of basic mechanical/measuring tools.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language
- Must be able to reach, grasp, lift 50 lbs., and push/pull/slide heavy material
- Must be able to make coordinated movements of the hands and arms to grasp and move objects.
- Must be able to stoop, bend, squat, crawl, and climb
- Other: Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Operates tools and equipment common to the material handling trade (e.g. manual and powered sit-down and stand-up industrial trucks). Must be licensed on sit down and stand-up industrial trucks.
- Enforce 5S, 7 Wastes and other lean principles in the team / area.
- Prepares critical and customer specific finished units for shipping (e.g. packing, sealing, labeling, etc.)
- Processes systems transactions through SAP and WM data management systems in adherence to schedule or expedited orders.
- Scans in and out of work orders (with the use of computers, scanning devices, etc.) adherence to the production schedule.
- Responsible to accommodate requests of Production and Shipping personnel.
- Utilizes SAP data management program to look up parts.
- Performs other work as directed by Supervision.
Siemens is a global technology powerhouse that has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, reliability and internationality for more than 165 years. As a global technology company, Siemens is rigorously leveraging the advantages that this setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, the Company is organized in nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Healthineers and Financial Services.
The Siemens Process Industries and Drives Division helps manufacturers measurably increase efficiency and improve time-to-market with our innovative, integrated technology and services. We support our customers in continuously improving the reliability, safety, and efficiency of products, processes and plants.
For more information, please visit: http://www.siemens.com/businesses/us/en/process-industries-and-drives.htm
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Industry, Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.