As Siemens DISW is transforming into a SaaS company, customers will require more help to adopt their technical solutions in the form of introduction of new features, functions and application of best practices, with the goal to maximize product use and value. The Adoption Support Senior Manager will help define the best practices and boundaries around Adoption Support, help promote and drive new behaviors, socialize the new behaviors and successes in the organization, liaise with the Customer Success Managers, and monitor the effectiveness of the Support on Customer Adoption.
- Stimulate adoption activities within support across all region
- Define the communication rules between Customer Success Managers and Support for adoption driving activities
- Work to define any system interfaces to help support engineers in providing effective Adoption Support
- Socialize practices of adoption within the Support Engineer Community
- Monitor the effectiveness of the adoption
- Provide continuous advice and guidance to the support community for effective adoption
- Market Adoption Support internally, sharing of success stories within the support group
- Remain up-to-date with industry trends around the Support Role in a SaaS company
- Basic knowledge of main products implemented at the customer base
- 5+ years of technical consulting or support experience in PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), which includes performing proof of concepts, defining requirements and scope deployment, as well as being part of the selection process.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Self-starter – ability to initiate and engage groups to achieve target goals
- Practical Experience in engineering projects
- Basic knowledge of business process management
- BS/BA in an engineering or manufacturing-related discipline or a similar profession
- Should have recent experience leading and managing requests of technical and business consultants from within, and outside of their formal organization
- Some business travel will be required of about 10% after COVID restrictions are lifted
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Should have solution-oriented working methods
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
- Experience with supporting SaaS products
- Comfortable presenting to company executives
- Project Management skills
- Consulting experience from a top consulting firm
Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.