Senior Legal Counsel - Cairo, Egypt
Shape the future of a growing business
Siemens Energy positions itself to offer outstanding service solutions for all Siemens Gas Turbines, Steam Turbines, Generators, and Compressor’s portfolio. This is to support our customers achieve increase efficiency, reliability, and availability throughout the entire lifecycle of customers’ assets. Our vision is to build long lasting partnerships with our customers to enable them to achieve optimal performance and success by offering maintenance services, modernizations and upgrades, remote monitoring, lifetime extensions and digital solutions service.
Let’s Talk About You!
As Senior Legal Counsel, you will be joining the Middle East Legal Team as the counsel responsible for providing all kinds of legal support – corporate and transactional – of all of Siemens Energy’s activities in Egypt. You will report to the Lead Counsel Corporate, Middle East.
The legal team in the Middle East works trust-based allowing for a high degree of responsibility and accountability of its members and supports the corporate and transactional legal matters (in the sales and execution phase) of all countries comprising the Middle East. Subject to personal ownership, the team set-up allows for the further development of individual skills and opportunities to demonstrate leadership capabilities will be provided (where and when available).
The position is based in Cairo, Egypt. A delegation will not be offered.
You have at least three, preferably five or more years of working experience.
You must be a member of the Egyptian Bar Association.
Working proficiency in English and Arabic required.
You embody Siemens Energy’s values and behaviors.
- Eagerness to work in and ability to contribute to a highly flexible and dynamic team.
Let’s Talk About Us!
- Manage the legal support of all of Siemens Energy’s activities in Egypt and provide the necessary corporate legal advice.
- Analyze and comment on tenders, contracts and contracts related documents and give proactive advice.
- Participate in contract negotiations and in formulation/implementation of negotiation strategy.
- Support legal LoA process and check compliance with other internal guidelines and / or processes as well as external regulations.
- Support Project Execution and Claim Management.
- Contribute to standardization of contracts and improvement processes.
- Develop and offer legal training to business partners.
- Collaborate closely with global Legal community and Compliance Organization.
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future. At Siemens Energy, we value diversity as the inclusion of and collaboration of different thinking, background, experience, expertise and individual qualities across all organization levels and dimensions. We encourage and support our employees to develop their personal skills and strengths, regardless of gender identity, nationality, age, religious beliefs etc. We believe diversity strengthens our innovative capacity, unleashes the potential of Siemens’ employees, and thereby directly contributes to our business success.
Legal & Compliance
Siemens Energy Global GmbH&Co KG PE Egypt