Mode of Employment:
Limited; Part time only, 20 hours
Your extra treasure of experience.
How will we travel, communicate, and use energy in the world of tomorrow? Work on the right answers with us. We are looking for bright minds – thinkers with a passion for practical matters. In short, people who can turn their questions and ours into exciting new discoveries. When you join our team as one of our working students, you will find many opportunities to get involved. Seize the chance to be part of our global network, make key contacts, and get your career as well as your personal life on the best track. Our teams are curious to meet you.
Change the future with us.
Become part of our team and help prepare our Siemens executives for the challenges and opportunities of the future!
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You support our SLE team in optimizing the digital experience for our leadership programs.
- You bring your knowledge of Internet technologies and learning platforms within the framework of our hybrid learning forms and projects.
- In addition, you provide technical support for top level leadership development programs and the stakeholders involved, you make suggestions, create user guidelines and keep the team updated on technological changes, developments and new solutions.
- You are in regular contact with IT department and developers, and other learning departments.
- You handle data privacy related topics and questions.
- Projects like maintaining the internal web page, developing ideas e.g., for digital credentials, community management etc. is something you are delighted to work on.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
- You are available in the long term and study at least in the 3rd semester preferably in the field of business informatics, IT related or similar studies.
- Ideally, you have deepened your knowledge in the field of people and executive development and related IT options.
- The handling of the MS Office package, especially MS Teams, is a matter of course for you. Ideally you already have experience in dashboard creation and maintenance.
- You also score with good knowledge of state-of-the-art learning technologies as well as learning platforms, digital applications, and other learning formats
- You are fluent in the English language, both spoken and written; native English is highly welcome.
- Convince us with your organizational and communication skills, initiative, creativity, results orientation as well as accurate work.
- We are counting on your passion to learn and to grow.
if you wish to find out more about Siemens before applying.
if you have more questions please contact: www.siemens.de/fragenzurbewerbungwww.siemens.com/careers
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Student (Not Yet Graduated)