- You will be a member of the Regional Creative team and will be responsible for exploring, optimizing & executing the visual expression of the brand.
- Develop 360 omni channel campaigns. Research, Ideate, Conceptualize & Execute
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help design and define key visual request (Retail Merchandising, Omni Innovation, UXUI, Mobile App, Paid Marketing)
- Innovate new ways to improve and refresh the existing creative assets bank
- Opportunity to work on creative concepts and carry through ideation to photoshoots & execution
- Uphold high standards of Sephora’s brand consistency throughout all touchpoints.
- Over 3 years of working experience in a related major/area. Background in visual communication, or education-related design disciplines.
- Excellent in creative design skills and experience in managing complicated brand visual systems- guidelines, post mortems, sub branding projects.
- Master of Adobe Creative Suite ( AI, PSD, AE, IDD)
- Proficient in creation motion graphics.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to present well and explain design solutions to cross-functional teams.
- Understanding of how design impacts e-commerce & retail. Omni Channel customer journey
- An instinct for Design, Style & Beauty.
A team player who is able to lead campaigns and projects competently to deliver successful activations and achieve goals through collaborating with key stakeholders.
DESIGN & CREATION
1. Mastery of Design Hierarchy & Adobe Creative Suite
2. Can create mood boards and concepts that are on brief & on brand
3. Able to contribute meaningful insights and directions to group brainstorming sessions
4. Understands the Sephora Look & Feel
5. Design expertise on digital & print (web, mobile, paid marketing, social, retail space, etc)
6. Strong creative problem-solving skills to fellow designer troubleshoot - Team player
PROJECT MANAGEMENT & ORGANISATION
1. Strong organizational skills: Impeccable Folder Structure, File Naming, Reference library, and historical best practices.
2. Able to set & manage timelines.
3. Takes meticulous note of project updates & can provide clear highlight reports to management & stakeholders.
4. Be able to manage and execute complex briefs with little supervision
COMMUNICATION + PRESENTATION SKILLS
1. Good communication skills
2. Able to give creative feedback online, in person, in an email, deck, etc
3. Able to collate feedback and produce post mortems
CROSS COLLAB & RELATIONSHIP BUILDING
1. Knowledgeable in design solutions in different functions
2. Can liaise with stakeholders and cross functional teams
3. Excellent presentation skills- able to present & defend ideas
4. Able to collate feedback, produce post mortems & distill learnings
1. Lead by example by taking on responsibilities and doing them well. Able to help onboard new joiners
2. Able to give clear feedback to designers
3. Receive feedback and have a growth mindset
4. Strive for design excellence