0 - 10%Career Status:
Limited Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Customer Engagement Support (CES) organization is aiming to encompass the responsibility for delivering a seamless, holistic, and best-of-all-worlds customer engagement support to customer-facing functions in CE&X and beyond. Our support is designed to positively impact our customers’ experience and will cover a broad range of post-sales customer-facing roles, engagement types, and customer segments along the entire customer contract life cycle
By pro-actively monitoring our customer engagements we ensure in-time expert knowledge and guidance, acting as experts, partners, and coaches for all CE&X customer-facing roles to help them unleash the full engagement potential. We offer scalable, simplified, and unified practices, leveraging the best methodologies and tools of all existing customer engagement support models.
- Support the Customer Engagement Support (CES) operating model including work-streams & sub projects
- Support CES in areas that might include Tools, Processes, KPIs, Metrics, Reporting, Dashboards, development, and roll out
- Regular collaboration with both internal and external teams
- Deliver regular business review meetings with internal customers to track and optimize the status of the overall engagement
- Presentations to Management, other LoBs and stakeholders
- Act as an ambassador of Customer Engagement Support empowering colleagues & sharing success
- Create an environment of teamwork, support & enthusiasm to reach common goals
- University degree in Business Administration or Computer Science
- Customer focus and understanding of value drivers
- Excellent communication, presentation, and soft skills – communication is required at all stakeholder levels
- Ability to adapt
- Innovative and strategic thinking
- High collaborations skills
- Solid organizational skills including reporting, attention to detail, and multi-tasking
- Self-motivated, creative, and result oriented
- A good understanding of SAP’s Support portfolio across all segments
- Business Fluency in English required
Your set of application documents should contain a cover letter, a resume in table form, school leaving certificates, certificate of enrollment, current university transcript of records, copies of any academic degrees already earned, and if available, references from former employers (including internships). Please also describe your experience and skills in foreign languages and computer programs / programming languages. #Support#Customer#CustomerEngagement#Associate#BusinessAdministration#CustomerExperience
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.