What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
We are looking for an experienced Technical Leader for our team. The person will be part of the CX Cloud Operations team, reporting to the CX Head of Cloud Operations and will work on a multi-pillar strategy, including giving strategic guidance to the Head and their direct reports.
- Identify top technical talent, high potential engineers which have the potential to enhance their technical and leadership skills and coach/mentor them
- Proactively share knowledge and expertise to help others to develop and grow (cross LoB knowledge roll-in and roll-out)
- Contribute and drive creation of Intellectual Capital
- Support the management in strategic directions, especially focused on technology
- Assess the impact of technological changes and determine appropriate tactics to respond
- Influences business outcomes by representing our function in cross-functional topics, strategic projects, architecture decisions
- Contribute ideas to help towards an Automation First Delivery Model
- Take the lead in implementing activities, like e.g. architecture decisions, which contribute to the Automation First Delivery Model
- Establish a close relationship with the CX LoB engineering departments and influence product design and the supportability/operate-ability of the products
- Lead and contribute to SmartHealing, Predictive Analysis, Analytics/BI
- Support the Major Incident & Problem Management team root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- M. Sc. or Dipl.-Ing. Informatics, Mathematics or Physics
- Analytical, detail-oriented personality
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues and work under pressure
- Positive, proactive, and customer-focused attitude
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills
- Highly Technical - knowledge in Cloud based technologies
- Fluency in English
- Program Management
- Familiarity with CRM market
- One or more technology certification
- Knowledge on Hyperscaler platforms (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP), IoT, Automation & Provisioning
- Monitoring Tool knowledge (especially Dynatrace)
- Application architecture knowledge (3-Tier, Microservice)
Min. 15 years of relevant work experience in a related field
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:292899 | Work Area: Information Technology | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |