What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
- Lead the design in a complex/non-standard MaxAttention Next Generation program (or similar tasks).
- Define an SAP-related IT strategy for customers.
- Drive the architecture discussion with customer across all workstreams of the project
- Perform and lead overall analysis of situation at key accounts.
- Identify top issues in key account engagements.
- Lead analysis of system landscape and technical issues and analysis of core business processes for all applications.
- Leads analysis of system and application operation.
- Assume full responsibility for the quality of the delivered tasks and is accountable for the success.
- Deliver onsite and remote Services for MaxAttention, Active Attention and Value Assurance
- Perform support services for the escalation and task forces including optimization, assessment, technical integration, validation, empower trainings, workshops and engineering services
- Take ownership for Global CoE programs across different application or technology areas.
- Bachelor or Masters STEM Degree: Science, Tech, Engineering, Math and / or equivalent experience in the field of technology.
- Equivalent experience in the field of technology is defined as 8+ years of hands-on experience in current cloud, platform, and application technology, and/or current software, solution, or app programming or development. Preferred SAP HANA, SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Cloud Platform experience.
- Creating service plan to address SAP customer needs and leading the service delivery.
- Providing essential technical direction and guidance to the customer's SAP project, and proactively safeguarding implementations, operations, and upgrades.
- Working with the customer's SAP and non-SAP solution landscape and business processes and serving as a trusted SAP advisor for the customer organization.
- Providing hybrid solutions in the cloud, on-premises and the unique integration challenges. –
- Coordinating the involvement of SAP Support resources onsite and in the back office, and identifying top issues, defining the action plan, driving the resolution process.
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills, strong business acumen and presentation skills, ability to think freely and innovatively, strong cultural awareness, and is highly customer service oriented with strong customer management skills.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296550 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |