Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel:
0 - 10%Career Status:
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
- Master’s degree in computer science, related field, or equivalent experience.
- Hands-on expertise building, designing, architecting, and implementing cloud solutions.
- Experience with Enterprise Architecture including application and data architecture.
- Hands-on experience building applications on AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with more than one hyperscaler and SAP’s Cloud Platform is a plus
- Experience building scalable applications with microservice architecture
- Self-starter motivated to learn & problem-solve through complex challenges
- Proficient at the development of the presentation of customer-facing Architecture diagram deliverables
- Leadership skills in driving engagements to define the use case, architecture, and roadmap
- Strong presentation and communication skills, combined with an entrepreneurial, creative, and innovative mindset
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- 6+ years in relevant strategic consulting/presales or development roles
- Minimum 3 years supporting and leading complex customer engagements
- Experience in working and presenting to ‘C’ level executives both Engineering and Business.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.