Software-Design and DevelopmentExpected Travel:
0 - 10%Career Status:
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Maintain and secure privilege access systems and client related to global PAW (Privileged Access Workstation) operation management.
- Work closely with a global team of experts, covering endpoint security of the business services.
- Work with technology to include, but not limited to, Azure AD, Endpoint Manager (AV, ATP, Intune and Patch Mgmt.), and Sentinel.
- Provide 3rd level support for all PAW relevant security technology.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the infrastructure alongside a global team.
- Operational call/ticket support for APJ, EMEA and AMER
- Provide technical consultation on a 3rd level capacity.
- Coordinate with stakeholders and other service dependencies.
- Reporting and event analysis.
- Responsible for drafting support and process documentations following ITIL framework.
- Facilitate end-user support training sessions (remote or onsite) on a regular basis.
- Support Service Governance to include Service Reviews, Service Audits, Risk Management, and Security Concept Maintenance.
- Consult Service Owner on architectural topics.
- Break down Business Processes into technical processes and procedures.
WORK EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years of security industry experience in a production environment.
- Solid understanding of various operating systems with emphasis on securing privilege access and data protection.
- Experience with ITIL v4, Agile Methodologies, Architectural Design, and Business Process Modeling.
- Experience fostering and maintaining relationships with stakeholders and business partners.
- Team player with the ability to work with a global, diverse team.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.