What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
To act as the digital transformation navigator and trusted advisor for Global C-Level IT and Digital executives, Marketing and Functional business leaders by enabling them to ‘Re-Imagine’ their existing businesses as Digital. Enrolling them in a ‘case for change’ for a digital future with SAP S/4HANA as the Digital Core at its heart. Leveraging the Differentiated Business Processes that exist within the S/4HANA Platform and the SAP Cloud solutions to help CxOs recognize, create and invest in specific digital transformation pathways/journeys that have immediate value for their existing business models and also innovative added value as far as the creation of new digital business capabilities and services (e.g. to support growth and future strategy) are concerned.
Evangelize and engage internal stakeholders, partners and developer ecosystem on behalf of the CxO customer in ways of leveraging SAP S/4HANA to best all-round advantage
- Act as Executive advocate for all large transformational S/4HANA deals and help the Industry Account Executives and extended VAT teams successful drive the sales cycle for S/4HANA.
- Be the authoritative voice of the C-Level customer. Build a community for SAP S/4HANA among C-Suite digital executives and technology influencers.
- Champion a progressive scalable and reusable selling and deployment approach to drive the adoption of SAP S/4HANA that promotes confidence, uptake and increases consumption.
- Attain trusted advisory status with SAP sales leadership by providing actionable insight and a programmatic approach to moving ECC customers to SAP S/4HANA
- Work with user groups and opinion formers to positively influence the market
- Create a favorable climate towards SAP S/4HANA that creates trust and measurably shortens deal times.
- Seek out and build viable relationships with ‘Net New Names’
- Work with product, technology and implementation teams to break-down technology and financial barriers to entry to SAP S/4HANA for companies at different stages in their maturity life cycle or digital transformation
- Sponsorship of customer digital programs that create proof points, re-usable IP/ industry apps, and case studies
- Contribute to the creation of a customer focused, digitally savvy and progressive problem-solving culture
- Drive pipeline and revenue for S/4HANA
- Reduce the time to market - time to usable digital value from SAP S/4HANA
- Increased contribution to the P&L from net new names
- Creation of quantitative proof points/case studies that set new and improved digital transformation implementation benchmarks
- C-level customer uptake of ERP cloud
- Drive User Group customer awareness of product
- proactive engagement within the CXO community
- working at advisory board level across companies
- creating and presenting thought leadership pieces
- experience as a SAP customer/ practitioner with SAP S/4HANA knowledge
- Ability to influence
- Change agent (move to business outcome based selling motion, sell to the business not IT)
- Lead without authority
- End to end business process knowledge
- Strong industry knowledge (in at least 2 major industries)
- Demonstrated development and sharing best practices
- Contribute to account strategy / development of sales cycle red thread
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong program management skills
- Intellectual curiosity (ability to stay current on SAP strategy and solutions...stay at the cutting edge)
- Thought leadership
There is no relocation nor sponsorship offered with this role. Candidates should preferably reside in the US East region.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:299382 | Work Area: Sales Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 30% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA