What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
SAP NS2 University Relations Recruiter-Virtual-EastCOMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP is the global market leader for business software and related services, and SAP National Security Services Inc.® (SAP NS2®) is an independent U.S. subsidiary, offering SAP solutions with specialized levels of security and support to meet the requirements of U.S. national security and critical infrastructure customers.
Must be a U.S. Person; NS2 does not offer Visa sponsorship for this role
All internals must have manager’s approval to transfer
The University Relations Recruiter will be responsible to oversee program design and administration for University Relations, partnering with 3 U.S. East coast offices. Create partnerships with key universities to include Minority Serving Institutions and non-profits to build the foundation of a University Relations program that can proactively support the needs of the organization with an eye on increasing diversity in our Intern program. Working will all lines of business having a particular emphasis on client management and developing a strategic, proactive approach to building their talent community.
Essential duties include, but are not limited to:
Responsible for a req load of active requisitions which will include full-time hires outside of the intern recruiting cycle
- Consult with hiring managers, crafts detailed and compelling job descriptions, determines effective screening questions, and posts requisitions
- Manage career-related content on social channels, responding to online reviews, nurturing, and maintaining online employment branding presence
- Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company. Also create a pro-active Diversity, Equity and Inclusion program to partner with Minority Serving Institutions and HBCU’s to increase the diversity of our intern hires.
- Source talent by using the ATS, job boards, postings, referrals, and attending events
- Screen talent to ensure candidates are qualified, cultural adds, and fully vetted for their interest in the role
- Submit candidates to hiring manager and schedules interviews, assists hiring teams in decision process
- Negotiate, prepares, and extends offer materials, and follows up to ensure success in closing candidates
- Attends/conducts meetings with hiring managers
- May travel for site visits and career events as needed (travel percentage is 5% - 10%)
- Assist with compiling information for reports, forecasting, and budget reviews as needed
- 5 or more years of recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field preferred, a combination of equivalent work and life experience will be accepted in lieu of degree
- Skilled in offer negotiation, awareness of pertinent employment legislation and employment market trends
- Strong communication skills
- Resourceful researcher, expert Boolean searcher, takes an active posture to find passive candidates
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:298653 | Work Area: Human Resources | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time | Additional Locations: Virtual - USA