What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Overview: Business Transformation Services (BTS) is the strategic advisory arm of SAP’s Service & Support organization. We assist clients in achieving their Digital Transformation vision Business value from their SAP and other IT investments. Our team draws on insights and experience from thousands of SAP customer implementations. BTS works with customers at the program level and more broadly at the enterprise level to define, deliver, and measure strategic business outcomes. Our vision is to drive business value and successful outcomes by helping our customers understand how best to leverage, implement and optimize SAP solutions for the industries in which they operate.
The BTS Enterprise Architect role will lead innovation and digital transformation initiatives for SAP’s largest and most important customers.
The responsibilities of this role include creating strategic and tactical roadmaps charting the deployment of digital solutions SAP offers while identifying clear value drivers and developing compelling business cases to help guide our customer’s strategic decision-making activities. Additionally, our BTS resources support the customer in adopting the capabilities of SAP solutions to improve their business model and processes.
This is a key leadership role, requiring deep knowledge and understanding of SAP solutions as well as core business processes and industry best practices.
The BTS Enterprise Architect will provide comprehensive advice to our customers on long-term (Big Picture) and short-term (Quick-win) opportunities for their key strategic imperatives and recommend innovations which anticipate the future direction of both business and IT stakeholders.
Excellent facilitation and communication skills are essential as is the ability to effectively engage with executive stakeholders, partners and SAP account teams.Key Competencies:
- Facilitate collaborative architecture discussions with our customers IT and business executives
- Work effectively across multiple functions and teams to define clear requirements to achieve business outcomes
- Guide customer teams in using Enterprise Architecture frameworks, establishing governance models and implementing business process modeling disciplines
- Development of 3-5 year strategic roadmaps encompassing the evolution of enterprise business solution portfolios from current to future state.
- Influence transition states toward joint business outcomes building on SAP solution value
- Leverage industry and SAP reference architectures
- Strong leadership skills - able to lead customer engagements at an executive level
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills; ability to present and discuss strategies and technical information in a manner that establishes rapport, persuades others, and establishes understanding for technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to estimate the financial impact of various solution architecture alternatives
- 5+ years of SAP experience 5+ years consulting experience
- 10+ years of enterprise architecture (business & IT) experience
- Business process expertise in one or more areas across a customer's value chain
- Relevant SAP and enterprise architecture certifications such as TOGAF, Open CA, IASA are valued
- MBA preferred
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:296542 | Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |