What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Job Description Overview
The Procurement Operations specialist is the face and voice of Ariba to our customers, building relationships in each interaction. Specialists help our customers maximize the benefits of Ariba solutions to facilitate a global exchange of goods and services in the world’s largest business to business trading community. They use their expertise and collaborate with team members and customers across the globe to provide detailed solutions that exceed expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides inbound application and functional support for all relevant Ariba applications, both internally and externally, by way of email, webform and phone.
- Resolves 80% of issues without escalation.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely manner and within service level objectives.
- Successfully documents all requests through the CRM system while adhering to all documented procedures.
- Provides general assistance to other teams within Global Customer Support and Ariba.
- Conducts all customer interactions in a manner that presents Ariba in a positive light. Specialists are required to be respectful, fair, gracious and knowledgeable and to uphold the core values established by Ariba.
- Ensures that individual performance meets or exceeds the department standards.
- All other duties as assigned.
Basic Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or 2-year Technical school degree preferred.
- Technical aptitude. Knowledge in computer hardware and software applications along with experience using the Internet.
- Customer focus and stress tolerance.
- Superior communication and telephone skills.
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt support style to align with the technical capabilities of the customer.
- Previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Fluency in at least one foreign language is highly desirable, but not required.
- Experience or education in working with individuals from diverse cultures preferred.
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:298251 | Work Area: Customer Service and Support | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Graduate | Employment Type: Regular Full Time |