0 - 10%Career Status:
Professional or Part TimeEmployment Type:
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary & Role Information
The mission of the HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) Delivery organization in the ambit of Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) Unit is to run the HANA Enterprise Cloud and drive SAP HANA adoption and scale; provide Enterprise-class cloud offering for mission critical operations. We are looking for a HEC Project Lead (f/m/d) with the following responsibilites:
Experience (Role Requirement)
- You are a key contact for all topics around ECS technology to ensure a smooth move to the SAP HANA system landscape in the cloud.
- Your passion is the implementation and migration of different solutions and technologies including the configuration and operation of the solution landscape with the newest technologies, products and innovations.
- You manage the provisioning and upgrades of system landscapes in the HANA Enterprise Cloud
- This role serves as an interface between the ECS Sales/Engagement and the HEC Technical experts
- Ability to work under pressure and constantly add value to customer and within organization
- Collaborate with different teams from within the ECS organization and outside to ensure excellent customer satisfaction; this includes interfacing with customers
- Steering partners / system integrators on operational level during onboarding projects
- Datacenter migration experience
- Experience in managing SAP release upgrades
- SAP technology - Basis and hands on experience
- Profound IT backend technology experience
- Experience in performing system owner related tasks
- Experience in working with cross-cultural teams or individuals
- May be required to work on weekends, off-hours - flexibility is a must
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management.
- Very good English and German language skills - verbal and written
- Overall 8+ years of related professional experience incl. 5+ years of experience in managing/ running landscape provisioning, installation, migration and upgrades and minimum 3 years of experience in a customer facing role with excellent command on de-escalating critical situations
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Walldorf/St.Leon-Rot or Dresden