Consulting and Professional ServicesExpected Travel:
0 - 100%Career Status:
Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SAP is not offering international relocation for thie role at this time
SAP is not offering visa sponsership for this role at this time
Local candidates highly preferred
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Participate in initial training to quickly learn targeted SAP technologies and methodologies.
- Support and participate in SAP customer implementations through: fit-gap workshops, design, implementation, operation, optimization and upgrade phases of the SAP solution.
- Provide technical product expertise, guidance, and instruction on SAP products.
- Ability to provide assistance to team members in the development and implementation of technical solutions.
- Responsible for maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction in addition to growing and developing referenceable customers.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
- Ability to adapt and function effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment while working under deadlines.
- A record of taking initiative (self-starter), driving results, and accepting increasing levels of responsibility.
- Must be able to problem-solve.
- Build credible relationships with peers and clients, and continuous professional learning of SAP products.
- Ability to learn quickly and apply knowledge effectively.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Recent graduate of an accredited university with a Bachelors or Masters degree in: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Business Administration, or similar degree.
- Strong preference for completion of SAP coursework at an SAP University Alliance School.
- Must be able to work as a team player, yet have the ability to work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation, and listening.
- Must be open to travel.
Platform Consultant Positions
- Working knowledge (installing, configuring, optimizing, upgrading) of Operating Systems (Windows, Unix, Linux, Os/400, etc.)
- Technical skills in SQL, Database (SQL) knowledge, database management, business intelligence, enterprise performance management, data mining, systems administration.
- Understanding of relational databases like Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Sybase, MaxDB, DB2, etc.
- 6 months to 3 years of relevant work experience in a corporate environment through internships or recent work experience.
- Prefer prior experience involving client/customer interaction
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team. (Americas:Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.