To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Products and Technology
Salesforce is looking for a Sr. Workday QA Software Engineer (Senior Member of the Technical Staff) to join our growing Business Technology team. This is a key role in our Employee Success (HR) engineering team.
This is a hybrid role where one would spend time configuring, developing and testing Workday functionalities and integrations. In addition to Workday expertise, the individual should have knowledge of manual testing and expertise to leverage automation tools like Kainos.
You must have a solid background in Workday and other HR applications with hands-on experience on Workday and a good understanding of industry best practices. You will be responsible for configuration, development and testing through all phases of the implementation lifecycle.
- Deliver Workday enhancements to support our existing Workday implementation, covering both functional and technical aspects.
- Closely work with the internal Workday support teams and business users to understand the business requirements, including working with 3rd party integrators.
- Participate in product and feature design sessions with developers, designers, product managers and business systems analysts.
- Build test automation that is effective, scalable and maintainable using tools such as Kainos.
- Participate in and contribute to code reviews.
- Diagnose, track and manage quality issues to resolution.
- Ensure product quality meets stakeholder expectations and responsible for creating test plans, test cases, test execution, and defect reporting.
- Workday certification/ PRO: Absence, Time Tracking, HCM.
- 5+ years of implementation experience in Workday HCM, Absence and Time Tracking and Leave of Absence.
- Working knowledge of Workday Security, Business Processes, Reports, Calc Fields, Integrations framework, Studio and BIRT.
- Well versed with Workday Community and latest features/enhancements of Workday Releases.
- Business analysis and requirements gathering abilities.
- Experience in leading at least 2 full life cycle Workday implementations.
- Working knowledge of data modeling design and relational database languages (SQL or SOQL).
- Working Knowledge of Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Experience in defining test strategy, test plans, test cases, test execution and defect reporting for Workday or any enterprise HR software applications.
- Ability to effectively communicate status and risk to the team and manager
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant experience.
- Experience of working on other Workday modules like Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Payroll, Workday Extend.
- Experience developing on Java or Force.com.
- Experience with Version Control, Code Collaboration, and Continuous Integration Systems – GIT
- Experience with Mergers & Acquisitions
- Experience with data conversion
- Experience with testing Workday reports
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.