To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
VP, Global ABM
Salesforce is looking for an exceptional leader to head a Global ABM Strategy - building and executing best-in-class ABM programs that drive internal relationships, pipeline, revenue, and customer loyalty.
A natural and proven leader with a unique ability to bring people and process together - across time zones, languages, and complex business problems - this individual will lead strategy & execution for all AMER account-based marketing programs, while leading a global Center of Excellence that will build bridges into regional ABM teams and programs (across APAC, LATAM, and EMEA) to help them scale - with standardized plays, tagging, measurement, and reporting.
The VP, Global ABM will balance people leadership with business results, diligently working to build the trust of internal stakeholders. In addition to efficiencies gained globally, relationships strengthened, and pipeline and revenue increasing as a result of this team’s effort, success is a happy, healthy and high-functioning team who are inspired by their leader - who demonstrates a service-oriented mindset and thrives on collaboration, making everyone
feel like they’re a part of a shared journey.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Leading a the AMER ABM & Global Strategy team in a collaborative and service oriented way that sets us up for trusted partnerships with internal stakeholders and distributed marketing teams as well as more revenue with prospects and customers. Includes but not limited to:
- Manage transition from current leadership to new leadership, with an emphasis on team morale, health and happiness - without sacrificing program performance
- Able to coach, inspire and lead a team of diverse personalities, ideas, and perspectives to align on mission, purpose and methodology to achieve the optimal outcome for the business
- Build trusted relationships with internal stakeholders (Sales Account Executives, global Marketing, and executive leadership team) who have high expectations for ABM execution and performance
- Oversee approval and implementation of new martech to help scale ABM programs to more than 5,000 global accounts
- Complete stand up of global COE and build strong relationships with regional ABM-ers to:
- Drive ABM framework adoption - including universal tagging, measurement, and reporting
- Produce internal deliverables like decks that outline team charter, V2MOM, and general timelines for things like account selection, martech availability, new dashboards, global councils, and more
- Manage and present through ongoing internal roadshow to drive alignment and buy-in up, sideways and down into the organization
- Manage large budget across all segments and industries to deliver on promise of ABM
- Inspiring distributed team to do the best work of their careers in this exciting new space; leading thru influence, ultimately getting work done through others
- Highly-collaborative individual who has built his/her career on relationships and leveraging those to drive change in large organizations
- High EQ, with experience creating space for everyone to be seen and heard
- Experience scaling and centralizing functions for efficiency in large organizations
- Experience managing large and diverse teams across multiple geos, timezones and regional locations
- 15+ years Sales or Marketing experience, with proven track record of leading high performing, motivated teams
- Direct experience with building and executing high quality customer journeys that build pipe, increase close rates, and average order values, delivering strong ROI
- Vast experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results
- Strong presentation skills & communication skills - with a unique ability to create a strong narrative for delivery to Executives for buy-in and alignment (includes storytelling with Google Slides/PowerPoint, data crunching with Excel, use of salesforce.com, etc.)
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns, projects, and driving success
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and track record for delivering under tight deadlines
- Works well under pressure, in a fast-paced, high-growth environment that is constantly changing is critical
- Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other CRM or marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Past experience using ABM martech - or knowledge of ABM martech space - a plus.
- Exceptional organizational with excellent project management skills and rigorous attention to detail
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.