To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Alliances & Channels
Who we are...
Tableau Software is a company on a mission. We help people see and understand their data. After a highly successful IPO in 2013, Tableau has become a market-defining company in the business intelligence industry. Our culture is casual and high-energy. We are passionate about our product and our mission and we are loyal to each other and our company. We value work/life balance, efficiency, simplicity, exceptional customer service, and making a difference in the world!
Tableau Software is growing, and as a result of that growth we’re looking to hire a Tableau Strategic Alliances - Partner Account Director - GSIs focus on Accenture and/or Deloitte
, based in London. You will be responsible for developing and managing successful relationships with a named strategic partner - driving opportunities and revenues through this GSI.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a proven track record in forming successful, strategic partnerships with Global System Integrator’s - as well as a background in direct sales in the Information Management, Business Intelligence, Business Applications and Data Warehousing space. You’ll have a successful track record from doing this in similar roles and have an extensive network that you can leverage. You are a collaborative, strategic sales professional with an eye for positioning the right solutions to the right partners, practice leaders for Salesforce, Sap, Workday, ServiceNow as well as key Industry groups that provide a win-win for Tableau and our Strategic Partner.
Some of the things you will be doing include….
Who you are...
- Identifying solutions that do, or could include, Tableau / Tableau CRM and working with the GSI to manage GTM programs to establish pipeline and revenue.
- Generating new pipeline by working with the partner business units including business development, program management, and marketing
- Leveraging your existing network of GSI relationships to engage Tableau with GSI executives to establish strategic alignment from the top-down.
- Developing joint business plans with our Global Systems Integrator Partners to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives
- Managing and developing joint solution programs to maximize net new sales revenue from our Global System Integrator/s (GSI)
- Managing the day-to-day relationships with these large and highly matrixed Partners
- Be the single point of contact for our GSI partners, including on-boarding, account management, forecasting, business reviews and Q&A;
- Co-selling with our GSI partner/s to close sales opportunities and interacting with our direct sales teams on the Partner engagement model
- Responsible for our Global Systems Integrator pipeline, quota and bookings
- Responsible for input into Tableau go-to-market activities, including assisting with activity definitions, oversight, pricing, and channel resources
- Amazing Salesperson . You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. You are a closer
- Sales Performer . Strong business development skills with the ability to multi-task on opportunities and solution development efforts, & prioritize well in a dynamic work environment.
- Experienced . Extensive experience managing Global Systems Integrators, with direct sales experience in Enterprise Sales a plus. Proven success in SI management building long-term, productive partnerships with Accenture or Deloitte
- Strong communication and presentation skills . You love the idea of sharing the Tableau story
- Domain. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Excellent communicator. You are a superior communicator, with strong business development skills and executive presence.
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.