To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The role of the Success Guide is crucial in helping to grow value and improve adoption. The Success Guide will engage with customers across all account segments, delivering 1: many programs and 1:1 success guidance to all Premier customers from the Hubs. They will lead the success of all Tier 3 customers from a pooled model. With the support of AI and automation, Success Guides provide the right recommendation at the right time, enabling customer value realization at scale.
The ideal Success Guide
is organized, agile, and passionate about Customer Success. They have excellent presentation and communication skills in both a 1 on 1 and group setting. Using their product knowledge they deliver value to both customers and internal teams.Responsibilities
Preferred Qualifications & Skills
- Deliver 1:1 & 1:M Success Programs
- Action Best Practice Insight
- Product Education
- Technical Advice
- Adoption Guidance
- Accelerate Feature Adoption
- Drive Guided Success Engagements
- Support Success Teams
- 2+ years Experience
- Functional and/or Technical Expertise
- Consultative Communications
- Solution-Focused Problem Solving
- Project & Risk Management
- COMPOSURE: Strong customer-facing communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to support complex engagements
- EXPERTISE: Working knowledge of industry best practices and implementation experience of the salesforce product suite
- LEARNER: Has a passion for continued education in new technologies and complex business and technical concepts
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success and is a great listener
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture and a team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Ability to earn the trust of the customer and lives the company’s core values
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.