To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Customer Success Group
The ideal Success Associate
is a champion of Salesforce products and features and has the ability to prioritize, multitask, and engage dynamically with a set of customers
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Develop an understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and map Salesforce features and associated business benefits to address their needs
- Ensure that customers derive maximum value from their investment in Salesforce
- Evaluates current adoption maturity level and blockers to adoption, and provide adoption best practices and a prescriptive approach to increase adoption.
- Partner with sales and the extended account team to support customers growth and to help them achieve their objectives
- Monitor customer usage data, health indicators, renewal dates and growth opportunities and translate into a path for success
- Proactively communicates technical product changes, degradations, outages, end of life and new updates
- Escalate and drive mitigation plans among cross-functional teams to de-risk accounts
- Build and nurture relationships across accounts to solidify our partnership and commitment to the customer
- Will often support a global customer by partnering with Success Tier 1/Tier 2
- When appropriate, recommend additional Salesforce Cloud Services needed to drive success
- 3-5 years relevant industry expertise
- Champion of Salesforce product and platform features, capabilities, and best use
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and engage dynamically with customers
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Collaborative, persistent and self directed
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to navigate conflict and foster honest dialog
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts
- Comfortable adapting to new opportunities and change
- Creative problem-solver
- PASSION: Passionate about Customer Success
- BEGINNERS MIND: Always learning, approaches each interaction with open mind, great listener and hands-on
- URGENCY: Ability to move fast and drive business value and results
- OHANA: Embodies Aloha culture: A team player that everyone enjoys working with and has a generous heart
- TRUST: Trust the company’s core values
- ADAPTABLE: Excels in high levels of uncertainty and change
Colorado -based roles: Minimum annual salary of $55,700. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.