To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Skill up for the future with Trailhead. Trailhead is a gamified platform where you develop valuable skills while earning badges you can display on your profile. With over 1000 badges and 50 credentials to choose from, Trailblazers can get hands-on with Salesforce products and other technologies and assess your skills.
But it doesn't stop there. We've extended the magic of Trailhead to our customers with myTrailhead, the digital skilling platform that helps surface the right content at the right time, directly inside of Salesforce. myTrailhead delivers learning in the flow of work, and content that is contextually relevant. To keep teams motivated and engaged, myTrailhead provides gamification through points and badges, which are displayed on the learner's profile. And managers can view the various skills their teams are ramping on, measure team performance, and track the actual impact of the enablement.
Part of the myTrailhead offering is pre-built customizable content that customers can download and use right away. We call these “content kits,” and they’re created by writers at Salesforce and external partners/thought leaders in our ecosystem.
We are looking for a Manager/Senior Manager, myTrailhead Content Strategy to build and curate content kits for myTrailhead customers, and deliver against the overall myTrailhead content kit strategy for Salesforce.
- Create and maintain myTrailhead content kits.
- Work with writers across Salesforce and 3rd party partners to create and curate content for myTrailhead content kits.
- Work with designers to create graphics and other ready-made assets for use by myTrailhead customers.
- Create onboarding materials and templates to help writers create myTrailhead content kits.
- Create reports and dashboards to track content kits production.
- Lead content kit review meetings, share regular status updates, and provide executive updates for stakeholders and leadership.
- Create and maintain the myTrailhead content kit roadmap, working with stakeholders across Salesforce to prioritize roadmap items, and incorporate customer feedback as part of the prioritization process.
- Review research studies, customer feedback, focus group data and analyze content kits consumption data; make data-driven suggestions to the overall myTrailhead content kits strategy.
- Work directly with myTrailhead customers to understand their business drivers and needs for content kits.
- Participate in content kits adoption programs.
- 3+ years professional writing and/or editing experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience using, administering, or developing with Salesforce
- 5+ years experience of direct, hands-on experience in program management in the technology industry
- 2+ years experience owning a content and/or product roadmap, including working with cross-departmental stakeholders to prioritize the roadmap
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including strong presentation skills
- Strong collaboration and teaming abilities, especially in virtual environments
- Expert user of Quip, Slack, Google Slides, and other software tools, to help keep teams organized and on track
- Ability to generate innovative ideas, craft a plan, and work with a cross-functional team of stakeholders to execute on the plan
- Ability to assess content, identify opportunities to improve it for a particular audience or business need, and make the necessary changes to the content
- Experience with Agile methodologies and principles
- Experience with instructional design, eLearning, or developing online training
- Experience working in a startup environment
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.