To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
The Sr. Manager will be joining our Quota and Capacity Planning team, where they will be supporting the AMER Sales and Strategy team through the company’s annual quota planning cycle and throughout the year as the organization changes. This position will require developing a deep and intimate understanding of the business and forging relationships with Sales Leaders, Strategy, and cross-functional teams.
- Lead a team of Quota Business Partners, ensuring the success of their customers and the growth and nurturing of their careers
- Develop and own concurrent data reporting projects and models to help drive insights for the regional strategy teams, based on an intimate knowledge of your support area
- Advise regional teams as to impact of go to market decisions on sales teams quotas during the company’s annual planning cycle remotely
- Lead the Quota and Capacity Planning team in finding opportunities for increased optimization and effectiveness in our existing processes and models
- Project management for the fiscal year planning process
- Business Partner with multiple stakeholders including Sales, Sales Strategy, Finance, Sales Compensation, and Employee Success
- 7+ years of work experience, ideally in Sales Operations, Sales Strategy, FP&A, or Finance, where business analysis and insights were in the DNA
- Power-user proficiency in Excel, ability to tell a story in PowerPoint, and knowledge of Databases (experience in designing and building complex models a big plus)
- Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, relationship-building skills
- Ability to work both independently and with a team
- Proven core values based on collaboration, transparency, equality, and putting the customer first
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills, along with attention to detail
- Strong, team-oriented leadership skills. Able to independently identify, frame, and confront issues and make tough decisions.
- Experience with sales coverage models, quota setting methodologies, territory alignment
- Comfortable to thrive in an environment where priorities change rapidly and require seamless pivoting to new projects, with many times unrealistic demands
- Exceptionally strong communicator equally adept at communications strategy and execution, with the ability to independently craft a full range of clear, high-impact communications with top-level company executives. Ability to communicate in an open and authentic manner in all situations.
- Ability to succeed in a collaborative, start-up paced environment which may include extended time commitments during busy-season
- Ability to establish and build close working relationships. Strong personal credibility and counseling skills. Team-oriented planner and decision-maker. Ability to motivate, collaborate, and work successfully in a team environment.
- Capable to work well under deadlines and juggle multiple priorities. Strong meeting management skills.
- Ever evolving, a fast-paced, intense environment filled with extremely smart people with different backgrounds and experiences
- There is still the start-up mentality that everyone rolls up their sleeves to do the work
- Managers genuinely care for their teams and the level of respect everyone gives each other is everywhere. You will have a voice and the opportunity to share it
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.