To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Employee Success Group
Sr. Director, Employee Experience
Salesforce.com is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to
cloud computing, and today we’re delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help
companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate–and become customer companies. We are the
fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies according
to Forbes, and one of Fortune’s 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built
around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success.
The Sr. Director of Employee Experience will be responsible for shaping the company’s employee experience strategy and philosophy. Partnering with leaders across ES and the company, this role will develop and define our employee journey from candidate to alumni, grounded in moments that matter and guided by our values to drive an employee experience roadmap that builds a more inclusive culture and increases employee engagement and growth in our new success from anywhere world. The Sr. Director will develop and manage practices to deeply understand and listen to employees and use the insights to raise awareness of employee experience trends to consult and inform decisions on focus, sequencing and implementation of programs to enhance the Employee Experience.
- Develops company-wide employee experience strategy and journey using benchmarking and internal data to prioritize moments of engagement for our employees.
- Establish and ensure successful, productive, collaborative partnerships with the Employee Experience council representatives across Employee Success, Business Technology, Real Estate and other functions to shape and drive the employee experience strategy.
- Develops ongoing employee listening strategy to deeply understand both what is important and what the experience is to provide insights and recommendations to policy, process, technology, program, and tool enhancements.
- Build a holistic roadmap that provides guidance and an overall view of of the employee experience evolution over time and helps guide COE leaders on priorities and how their work comes together to support the overall vision.
- Works across teams (inside and outside of ES) to align, design, measure, and connect experiences into meaningful journeys and moments.
- Create and determine ongoing approach on how we think about our employee categories, utilizing historical data around personas but ensuring strategy reflects the evolution of how we work and are embedded into moments of engagement.
- Maintains and continues to evolve inventory of moments and journeys
- Consults with and connects all stakeholders to identify changes to programs, processes, technology to improve moments of engagement, as an advocate for employee experience
- Manages and grow a dedicated, global team
- Catalyzes a employee experience network across Employee Success and other business functions
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $211,600. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
- 8+ years of experience in roles leading customer or employee experience initiatives guided by a combination of pragmatic, design thinking, quantitative and data-driven approaches
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus, but not required
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to structure complex problems, develop solutions, and craft high quality communications and recommendations
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to develop clear, concise written communications and recommendations
- Strong knowledge of and experience with human-centered Design Thinking best practices
- Exceptional collaboration and virtual team building skills with proven ability to work and influence cross-functionally
- Strong executive presence - influencing and communication skills, along with assertiveness, directness, and a“company first” mentality
- Flexibility and ability to adjust on the fly to new demands; sense of urgency
- Ability to lead a team or work independently on projects in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Software-as- a-Service experience (SaaS) / cloud computing experience and Salesforce product knowledge a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.