To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Finance and Operations
The Global Incentive Compensation Operation team is the global leader for sales commission policies and processes for all of our direct and indirect sales teams, including North America, LACA, EMEA, APAC, and Japan.
Salesforce utilizes our platform for sales enablement, customer sales and the sales commissioning processes. We are hiring for a Sales Compensation Senior Analyst.
Are you an outgoing individual that likes to coordinate cross-functional collaboration to drive process improvement and issue resolution? If so, this could be the ideal role for you! This role will be responsible for assisting in the overall effectiveness of the Global Compensation Close process. Having attention to detail with an analytical focus will be key to success and being willing to roll up your sleeves to lead breakout sessions will be common. This individual must be willing to lead meetings and work cross-functionally. The end result is a successful global compensation close from a process, audit & issue resolution standpoint.Responsibilities:
- Project Management focus leading cross-functional meetings to drive issue resolution
- Assist in the creation, maintenance and review of global incentive compensation audits
- Learn new programs & tools (i.e. Tableau, SQL, Python) to help drive process & audit automation and more effective reporting
- Lead global incentive compensation process alignment
- Liaison with integrating M&A comp teams to assist in the training & onboarding of acquired companies to our global close processes
- Partner with internal Payroll team to ensure accurate commission payments are processed each month for supported commissionable employees
- Perform User Acceptance Testing (UAT) to confirm commission system changes/updates are working as designed prior to deployment
- Work alongside Policy team to ensure comp audits are being administered as designed by written company policy language
- Challenge the status quo to drive efficiency across global compensation teams
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Accounting or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of work experience
- Strong problem solving, analytical and superior critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively across functional groups and has ability to “bring teams together” to drive effective issue resolution
- Detail and process-oriented
- Takes initiative and drives meetings and conversations to ensure global team alignment
- Responsive to tight deadlines and the ability to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Sophisticated skills in MS Excel: Model building, use of advanced formulas and arrays, pivot tables, data manipulation, VBA
- Experience in automated sales commissions systems and their set-up and operation is a plus (e.g. Xactly, Callidus, Oracle EIM, etc.)
- Other technical skills (i.e. SQL, Python) a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.