To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Solution Engineer - Argentina - MuleSoft
MuleSoft a Salesforce Company, is looking for a motivated L Solutions Engineer to join and help us build an extremely talented Pre-Sales Solution Engineering team, who are instrumental to MuleSoft’s growth. As a Pre-Sales Solution Engineer, you will act as a trusted advisor to prospective customers by proving how our Anypoint Platform can bring together their digital investments into an application network which will enable faster change and innovation. The MuleSoft Sales team will rely on your technical and product expertise throughout the sales cycle. You will be an integral part of the success for both our customers and Account Executives by performing technical discovery qualification, making architectural recommendations for the solution, delivering product demonstrations and PoCs, and troubleshooting technical configuration issues engagements. As a passionate technologist and customer advocate, you will connect the dots between the technical solution to business value for the customer.These are the core skills you'll need to be successful:
* Pre-Sales enterprise software experience, skillset to establish trust with clients, and ability to influence key decision makers in the sales cycle
* Hands on experience with middleware, integration architecture patterns, web services technologies, enterprise messaging patterns, APIs, SOA, ESB, BPM etc.
* Hands-on Java development experience and ability to code and debug against Java APIs is preferred
* Experience with cloud technologies - iPaaS, SaaS applications, cloud infrastructure, etc. is preferred
* Experience building and delivering Proofs of Concept (PoCs) and responding to functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs independently and effectively
* Ability to lead architectural discussions
* A passion for technology and translating that passion into business impact for customers
* Excellent verbal communication, written communication, and presentation skills in front of all audiences.
* Ability to travel as needed and to work flexible hours throughout the sales territory
What you’ll achieve:
Learn MuleSoft Anypoint Platform and get certified in MuleSoft’s Developer Trainings
Complete MuleSoft’s Kickstart sales training
Begin to build your architecture reframe and whiteboarding skills through shadowing and customer-scenario role playing
Create a Self Service Asset on a MuleSoft technical topic of interest
About MuleSoft, a Salesforce company
Become certified in all Product, Architecture, and Sales Messaging trainings
Execute Architectural Workshops/Engagements, PoCs, and demos with our Partners
Enabling partners on technical and architectural elements of the MuleSoft platform
Mentoring, assisting, and enabling partners through Pre-Sales Engagements
Guide our strategic Partner Technologists, Client Leads, Practice Leads, Vertical BU leads, CTOs, Engineers, and Consultants through MuleSoft Point of View
Create and execute high impact Technical/Architectural presentations and top notch programs/workshops/demos, for Partner Technical and Architectural enablement
Respond to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
Partner with the Channel Manager and the sales reps in the partner on account planning and strategy and support marketing with evangelism activities (writing blogs, participating in demo-driven webinars, speaking at industry events, etc.)
Our mission is to help organizations change and innovate faster by making it easy to connect the world’s applications, data, and devices. Companies like Spotify, McDonald’s, and Unilever rely on MuleSoft to stay agile, deliver faster, and make the most of their IT investment with API-led connectivity. Hiring exceptional people who want to build a great company together is our number one priority, and we’re committed to providing an equal opportunity workplace where everyone is supported and inspired to do their best work. We work tirelessly to build this culture, and we’re proud to have been named the #1 Top Workplace in the Bay Area and a best place to work 6 years in a row.
- If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.